95% American Bulk CBG Crumble Wholesale UK
For Price Beating, use our Automated Price Beating Service once you've signed in!
For Large Orders, contact us at email@example.com or 0116 273 1706 (option 3). We will not be beaten on price!
We provide Full Panel Tests for every batch with complete traceability. Please check the link below for historic Panel Tests for every batch.
Please find the Latest COAs for our CBG Crumble here:
The benefits of choosing our CBG Crumble:
- Our crumble is fully traceable at every stage of production. We never hide our sources, so you and your customer can trace the product straight to the farm. Over 95% of the CBG extract sold in the UK is not supported by full and regulated COAs. We ensure that every batch we distribute is fully certified and tested with supported documentation.
- Our COAs are as detailed and comprehensive as they come. They include full panel tests for cannabinoids, pesticides, solvents, heavy metals, toxins and microorganisms. Most of the UK’s top bulk suppliers offer only the CBG profile, which is a bad sign, as full panel tests are obligatory in the US. This may be indicative of poor-quality CBG materials, which do not comply with EU/US safety terms and may be hazardous to ingest.
- The quality of our CBG crumble is unbeatable! Make sure that you are ready for the upcoming Novel Foods Legislation. Why use a sub-par product, when you can use a genuine 100% US cannabis derivative, acquired for a low price from JM Wholesale?
- Produced using only certified organic plant material at a GMP-certified extraction facility.
- When it comes to sourcing and production, we take a 100% transparent approach. You can even book a virtual tour through our extraction facility!
CBG Crumble features:
This is the purest form of CBG Crumble available anywhere in the UK.
Our CBG Crumble contains 96% premium broad-spectrum CBG, infused only with natural cannabis-derived terpenes. The fact that we use cannabis-derived terpenes, as opposed to those derived from other organic materials, means that users will gain a sensation known as ‘terpene rush’.
This CBG Crumble is made with 100% cannabis extracts, meaning there will be no additive or chemical-like tastes for the user.
Third-party US lab tested for:
- Cannabinoid profile
- Residual solvents
- Heavy metals
Tests are conducted for each production batch as per US regulations.
- 96% Pure CBG Crumble
- Perfect for dabbing or vaping
- Free from harmful chemicals, organisms and metals
- Fully lab tested and safety checked
- Organic, gluten-free and vegan isolate and terpenes
- Farmed in Oregon, US
- GMP Manufactured in the South Carolina, US
- CO2 extracted/non-synthetic cannabidiol
If you want to know more about our CBG Crumble, please contact our CBG Experts on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0116 273 1706 (option 3). They will be happy to answer any queries you may have.
What is CBG Crumble?
CBG crumble is a concentrated cannabis extract with a waxy, crumble-like consistency. It is quickly gaining more and more traction within the industry due to its many attractive features. The fact that CBG crumble is so fast-acting and potent, means that only a small amount is required to achieve the desired results.
The most common way to use CBG crumble is through dabbing or vaping, due to its consistency and the convenience of only carrying a very small amount. It can also be used effectively when smoking, or to make edible CBG products.
Why choose CBG over CBD?
Research into CBG is still limited and fairly new in comparison to CBD, however there are already numerous reports and suggestions from leading scientific bodies which detail the potential benefits of CBG being superior in certain situations.
Whilst CBD interacts mostly with the endocannabinoid system on an indirect basis, CBG interacts directly with the brain’s CB1 and CB2 cannabinoid receptors. This suggests that CBG would be more effective at treating or minimising certain medical conditions.
CBG has also been shown to have more potential benefits when it comes to its painkilling and antibacterial properties.
Due to CBG being more difficult to extract than CBD, and also for its massive benefits, CBG is more expensive and therefore seen as a much more premium and high-quality component in products. In that sense, CBG could be described as the Bentley of the cannabinoid world!
Ingredients: Pure broad-spectrum CBG crumble, with cannabis-derived terpenes. THC content<0.2%